Storage America offers customers six different sized units ranging from 5′ x 5′ to 10′ x 30′ units.
Small furniture, boxes, seasonal items, business records and working files.
Approximately 1 to 1.5 rooms of furniture. Boxes, bicycles, chairs, printers, sales rep supplies, business records, seasonal items.
Approximately 2 to 3 rooms of furniture and boxes. Office furniture / files.
Approximately 3 to 4 rooms of furniture. Boxes, commercial storage, inventory.
Approximate size of a single- car garage. 5 to 6 rooms of furniture. Commercial storage.
Household items. Also ideal for commercial, business or construction inventory.
*Other Unit Sizes Available. Please Call or Email to Inquire.
Everyone could use a little help. Please review these storage tips:
- Leave a path to the rear of the unit. Place frequently used items near unit door.
- Use free-standing shelves. Do not put screws or nails in walls or hang anything from or across walls. Avoid stacking boxes too high.
- Clean all furniture, appliances and clothing to remove crumbs, stains and oils. Cover upholstered and wood furniture with cloth, not plastic.
- Appliances must be thoroughly clean and dry. Keep freezer and refrigerator doors slightly ajar. Remove vacuum cleaner bags and cover all openings.
- Store mattresses and box springs on long edges. Wrap with cloth for protection and elevate off floor.
- Wrap and crate each mirror, large picture and glass top. Store on edge.
- Bundle long-handled tools and tie together. Do not store brooms on their bristles.
- Preserve metal items by wiping surface with a cloth containing drops of machine oil.
- Do not store food items that may attract insects and pests. Do not store soaps or other aromatics.
- Do not store flammable, hazardous, pressurized or toxic materials or liquids and aerosols that may spill or burst.
- Drain oil and gas from equipment.
- ALWAYS INSURE YOUR STORED ITEMS!