We offer a comprehensive selection of moving supplies, including:
- Packing / Packaging Supplies
- Moving Blankets
- Flashlights & More
On-Site Truck Rentals
Penske and Uhaul Dealer
See Location Pages for Details
Receive $25 for every new rental customer you refer to us! There is no limit to the amount of friends and colleagues you refer!
See Referral Reward Details
Automatic Payments Available!
You'll never have to worry about Postage or Checks ever again
FL Community Involvement
Florida Storage Facilities
Rhode Island Storage Facilities
100 Higginson Ave.
RI Community Involvement
Storage Unit Size Calculator
|Suggested Storage Items
|5ft. x 5ft.
||Small furniture, boxes, seasonal items, business records and working files
|5ft. x 10ft.
||Approximately 1 to 1.5 rooms of furniture. Boxes, bicycles, sales rep supplies, business records, seasonal items.
|10ft. x 10 ft.
||Approximately 2 to 3 rooms of furniture and boxes. Office furniture / files.
|10ft. x 15ft.
||Approximately 3 to 4 rooms of furniture. Boxes, commercial storage, inventory.
|10ft. x 20ft.
||Approximate size of a single- car garage. 5 to 6 rooms of furniture. Commercial storage.
|10ft. x 30ft.
||Household items. Also ideal for commercial, business or construction inventory.
Have a storage question?
Ask our experienced Managers!
- Leave a path to the rear of the unit. Place frequently used items near unit door.
- Use free-standing shelves. Do not put screws or nails in walls or hang anything from or across walls. Avoid stacking boxes too high.
- Clean all furniture, appliances and clothing to remove crumbs, stains and oils. Cover upholstered and wood furniture with cloth, not plastic.
- Appliances must be thoroughly clean and dry. Keep freezer and refrigerator doors slightly ajar. Remove vacuum cleaner bags and cover all openings.
- Store mattresses and box springs on long edges. Wrap with cloth for protection and elevate off floor.
- Wrap and crate each mirror, large picture and glass top. Store on edge, not flat.
- Bundle long-handled tools and tie together. Do not store brooms on their bristles.
- Preserve metal items by wiping surface with a cloth containing drops of machine oil.
- Do not store food items that may attract insects and pests. Do not store soaps or other aromatics.
- Do not store flammable, hazardous, pressurized or toxic materials or liquids and aerosols that may spill or burst.
- Drain oil and gas from equipment.
- ALWAYS INSURE YOUR STORED ITEMS!
30 days before you move...
- Gather packing materials: Bubble wrap, unprinted paper, tape, marking pens, utility knife, rope, drop cloths, mattress and furniture cloth covers, etc.
- Choose your boxes: Use small boxes for heavy items and large boxes for light items. Medium boxes work well for most things. Specialty boxes are great for china, mirrors, pictures and clothes.
- Start packing 3 weeks before you move.....
- Limit weight of each box to 35 lbs. to protect your back. Fill boxes to capacity; partially full of bulging cartons may tip or collapse. Don't pack fragile and heavy items in the same box!
- Identify contents and number each box. Make a reference list as you pack.
- Tape both ends of each box securely. Never "weave" the ends closed.
- Use bubble wrap for breakables. Cushion each box with crumpled paper, top and bottom, and between layers.
- Hang clothes loosely in wardrobe boxes.
- Pack books flat and records on edge to prevent warping.
- Wrap pictures, mirrors and glass tops with cushioned paper and crate. Wrap lamp shades and box them separately.
- Disassemble bed frames, tables and other furniture when possible and wrap.
WE SELL BOXES
AND OTHER PACKING SUPPLIES!
* Prices and sizes may differ at arouse locations
All Rights Reserved © 2011